Silvan Skincare has reformulated their body oils with fresh scents and botanicals, making them even more effective at moisturising your body and restoring your mind. Handmade in Wales, Radiance Body oil features organic rosehip oil, camellia oil and sandalwood essential oil, perfect for regenerating and nourishing mature skin.
This natural body oil is perfect for...reviving dry and dull winter skin
We love this body oil because...it makes the bath smell like roses and deeply hydrates your skin
- Rosehip oil is an excellent source of vitamin A which is highly beneficial for treating many skin concerns including damaged skin, sensitive skin and reducing fine lines, laughter lines and scars
- Camellia oil penetrates the skin very quickly and deeply, allowing excellent hydration without a greasy trace
- Rose geranium is wonderful for oxygenating facial skin, especially where there are broken veins, and for use with mature skin
- The scent of sandalwood has deeply relaxing and calming properties
- Free from parabens, silicones and mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourants
- Vegan formulation
- Sustainably packaged
How to use this natural body oil: To use as a moisturiser or massage oil, pump a few drops into the palm of your hand and warm between your palms before massaging into the skin after bathing. Repeat as required.
To use as a bath oil, add a few pumps to your bath water. Emerge relaxed and fully moisturised!
What skin types is this body oil suitable for? All skin types
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified cruelty free by The Leaping Bunny Programme
How is it packaged? Your body oil comes in an amber glass bottle, recyclable in nearly all household recycling. Plastic pump is recyclable but needs to be separated in order to recycle. You can also safely recycle all elements in our Terracycle beauty products recycling box at our shop in Coal Drops Yard.
Who makes my products?
All of Silvan Skincare's products are handmade by founder Marian in her studio on the Welsh borders.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, camelia oleifera seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, tocopherol (vitamin e), pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) wood oil, citral°, citronellol°, geraniol°, limonene°, linalol°
*organic, °natural component of essential oil