This floral scented soap is inspired by the quintessential English country garden. Gentle enough to use on the face, body and hands, it’s packed with soothing and moisturising ingredients such as rose geranium essential oil, extra virgin olive oil, and virgin coconut oil to leave skin clean, calm and conditioned.
We love the creamy and indulgent texture and the uplifting scent that hits you from the first moment you open the box.
- Rose geranium essential oil to soothe inflammation and balance sebum levels in the skin.
- Pink clay offers deep cleansing properties and gentle exfoliation.
- Extra virgin olive oil is high in oleic acid which stimulates cell repair and regeneration and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Virgin coconut oil is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and lauric acid to keep skin hydrated, increase skin elasticity, and maintain a healthy skin barrier.
- Suitable for daily cleansing for the face, body and hands.
- Gentle enough for dry, irritated, and sensitive skin.
- Handmade soaps created using only the finest organic, unrefined, cold-pressed and moisturising plant oils, butters and botanicals.
How to use natural soap:
Lather with water and apply to the face and body before rinsing off. To prolong the life of your soap, keep it in a dish or box with drainage to dry out when not in use.
What skin types is this soap suitable for?
Suitable for all skin types but especially good for combination skin.
- Each ingredient that is stated to be organic has been certified by The Soil Association, except the Extra Virgin Olive Oil which has been certified by Gemeral, the Organic Body of Catalunya in Spain
- Cruelty-free according to UK regulations
How to recycle the packaging?
The box is made from recycled and recyclable card. The FSC certified paper bands are printed using eco toners.
Who makes Coraline Skincare products?
Coraline’s organic soaps are handmade in the UK in small batches in Kevin's soapery in Topsham, Devon. He forages locally for many of the ingredients to create bespoke essential oil blends so he can guarantee the purity and quality of the ingredients he's using in his organic handmade soaps. Get to know Kevin better here
Coraline Skincare was inspired by Kevin's daughter Coraline who was born with down’s syndrome and whose skin reacted to synthetic products easily. 50p from each soap bar sale goes to Small Steps, a charity close to their hearts.
Sodium Olivate (saponified extra virgin olive oil)*, Sodium Cocoate (saponified virgin coconut oil)*, Glycerin (naturally produced during saponification)*, Sodium Sheabutterate (saponified shea butter)*, Aqua (water), Sodium Castorate (saponified castor oil)*, Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil (rose geranium essential oil)*, Kaolin (pink clay), Sodium Sweet Almondate (saponified almond oil)*, Citral and Limonene (naturally occurring compound in essential oils)
*organically produced ingredient/from organic origin