Silvan Skincare's handmade handcream is rich but easily absorbed. Made with natural extracts and vegan ingredients and packed with organic oils, shea butter, marshmallow, calendula, grapefruit, rosemary and cedarwood to nurture and calm dry skin.
This product is perfect for...all skin types, it's a complete treat for your hands
We love it because...the lightweight and compact aluminium tin is great for taking on the go. It fits in a pocket, backpack or handbag for those moments when you need to hydrate your hands.
- It's super rich and luxurious, a little goes a long way making it great value for money
- Silvan's shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin, restores elasticity and it possesses protective and healing properties making it suitable for dry, damaged skin
- Organic marshmallow roots are macerated in organic high-oleic fatty acid (omega 9) sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant to help maintain optimum moisture in the skin and boosting hyaluronic acid levels
- With healing calendula, regenerative rosemary and anti septic and anti bacterial cedarwood
- Handmade in the Welsh borders using natural and organic ingredients
- Free from parabens, silicones and mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourants
- Award Winning - Green Parent's Natural Beauty Awards Best Buy Bath and Body Product 2021
We love it because...the aluminium tin is not only recyclable but it's really handy for taking hand cream on your travels too
Who makes Silvan Skincare products? All of Silvan Skincare's products are handmade by founder Marian in her studio on the Welsh borders
How to use this natural hand cream: Use throughout the day after washing hands. Scoop out a small quantity of cream, rub together in palms and massage gently into skin. Keep your hand cream by the sink so that you can apply straight after handwashing. Buy a pot for your pocket/bag too!
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Vegan friendly and certified by The Vegan Society
- Cruelty free according to UK regulations and certified cruelty free by Cruelty Free International with the Leaping Bunny Programme
- The aluminium pot is infinitely recyclable
Ingredients: Aqua (water), olea europaea fruit (olive) oil*, glycerin*, sodium stearoyl lactylate, carthamus tinctorius seed (safflower) oil*, glyceryl stearate, helianthus annuus seed (sunflower) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cetearyl alcohol, althaea officinalis root (marshmallow) extract*, simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil*, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis leaf (rosemary) oil*, citrus paradisi peel (grapefruit) oil*, cedrus atlantica bark (cedarwood) oil*, salicylic acid, calendula officinalis flower extract*, sorbic acid, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, linalol°
*organic, °natural component of essential oil