Get the only mascara certified organic by The Soil Association with the first certified organic eyeliner in one handy duo!
Choose from classic black or natural brown.
These products are perfect for... a natural eye make up look
This organic beauty duo includes:
- Both products are 100% natural
- The mascara is 88% organic and the eyeliner is 64% organic, both certified by The Soil Association
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils
- Fast drying application
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- The mascara bottle is made in the EU from PETG (grade 1 recyclability), the mascara cap is made in the EU from PP (grade 5 recyclability). The pencil is made from sustainably sourced wood and is recyclable and compostable. The pencil cap is made from recycled aluminium and can be recycled. The boxes are printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company and are compostable and recyclable.
- All of their packaging is recyclable and is made in Europe, travelling only by road not air freight. All packaging can be recycled using curbside recycling or in-store Blomma Beauty's Terracycle box.
- Certified Cruelty free by PETA
- These products are not vegan due to the beeswax used
Who makes Odylique products? Odylique is run by mother-daughter duo Margaret and Abbie who have a team who make all of the Odylique products by hand in their Suffolk workshop
Mascara (Plain English): Aloe vera juice*, Beeswax*, Tincture of Calendula*, Acacia gum*, Cocoa butter*, Carnauba wax*, Lecithin, Saponified olive oil*, Sunflower wax, Sea buckthorn extract*, Lavandin essential oil*, May contain** +/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77499 Silica
*Organically grown/produced (88%). 100% natural origin
**Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
Eyeliner (Plain English): Castor oil*, Jojoba oil*, High oleic Sunflower oil*, Beeswax*, Carnauba wax*, Candelilla wax*, Non-palm vegetable oil derivatives, Shea butter*x, Extracts of Marigold* and Rosemary*, May contain** +/- MICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77742, CI 77007
x Certified Fairtrade | *Organically grown/produced (minimum 64%) |**Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
Please note the silica in Odylique's liners is not crystalline; it is certified to strict eco and toxicity standards by Ecocert and the Soil Association and contains no nanoparticles.