A fragrance free multi-use skincare oil for hair, face and body. Packed full of fatty acids to moisturise, regenerate and protect the skin.
This product is perfect for...taking on your travels
We love it because...you can even use it as a cleansing oil
- Castor seed oil has a high ricinoleic acid content which helps to reduce inflammation. It's also packed with natural vitamin E to help maintain healthy skin and hair
- Hemp seed moisturises the skin without clogging pores to help regulate oil production. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids act as both a moisturiser and anti-inflammatory to help manage dry skin conditions
- Apricot, macadamia and camellia oils help to brighten and hydrate the skin
How to use this beauty oil:
For hair - Massage into scalp to help stimulate the hair follicles and nourish the scalp. Use to seal in moisture on damp hair. Can be used as a pre shampoo treatment or hot oil hair treatment.
For face - To cleanse massage on to face and neck then remove with a warm damp cloth. Use to lock in moisture on damp skin (may not be suitable for oily skin)
For body - Use as a bath oil to gently cleanse the skin. Use on damp skin to lock in moisture
What skin types is this oil suitable for? Suitable for all skin types but particularly those who have dry or sensitive skin
- Made with organic ingredients
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Packaged in a glass jar and aluminium lid which are both reusable and recyclable
Who makes my products? Ezape Naturals products are made by hand by Vanessa Karikari. She was inspired to start her range after developing a salve which helped treat her children's eczema.
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis sativa (Organic Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Macadamia ternifolia (Organic Macadamia) Seed Oil, Camelina sativa Seed Oil