A few recommendations to make the most of your facial at Blomma Beauty:
- Please fill out your treatment form that has been emailed to you before your appointment. This will allow maximum time for the facial.
- Arrive eye make-up free so maximum time may be spent on the facial instead of removing make-up, as, waterproof mascaras and lipsticks can take extra time to remove. Your skin will be deeply cleansed and make up removed but please note that the longer this takes, there will be less time for the other beneficial steps of the facial.
- Avoid wearing polo necks or high collars and remove any necklaces to allow our therapists to access the neck area to maximise the massage part of the facial.
- Be earring free or to wear small post only earring earrings that do not dangle.
- For men with a beard, if it is quite full, we have a lovely organic beard oil that will soothe and nourish the skin and beard for luxurious shine and healthy beard growth while we massage the rest of the face, avoiding the beard. If instead, your beard is quite short, we recommend trimming quite close before your facial to enjoy an entire face massage. If at any point, it is uncomfortable, do let our therapist know and they can adjust the pressure or avoid any sensitive areas in the facial massage.
After your facial, be consistent with your skincare, cleansing, moisturising and protecting your skin daily to best support your skin. Consistency is the key to good skincare. Drink lots of water and/or herbal teas and try to keep stress at bay.
After a facial, it is best to avoid saunas or excessive steam of any kind. It is also best to not skip Suncream as your skin will be more sensitive to the sun’s rays. Please do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of having your facial and it would also be best to avoid any strenuous exercise in this same time period as sweat and other pollutants could irritate your skin.