Our new favourite wonder product, Bowe Organics Brow Oil is a salve for thin or over-plucked eyebrows, or even just for those who would like more defined brows.
The addition of black seed oil to the usual growth ingredient of castor oil really sets this Brow Oil apart.
This brow oil is perfect for...those who have previously over-plucked their brows or are looking to add additional thickness to their existing brows.
We love it because...The texture is so light it doesn't make your brows feel heavy.
- Castor Oil which is well-known to boost hair growth by increasing blood flow to the skin where applied
- Known for its beauty benefits as far back as the ancient Egyptians, Black Seed Oil is full of vitamins that are known to aid hair re-growth
- Sustainably packaged
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free
How to use this brow oil: Apply a couple of drops to clean fingertips and massage into your brows, taking care not to get the oil in your eyes. We recommend massaging from the temples to your nose to stimulate your hair against the direction of growth. Best used in the evening.
What skin types is this oil suitable for? All skin types
- Made with organic and natural ingredients that have been ethically sourced
- Finalist in the Free From Skincare Awards 2021
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
How is it packaged? Your oil comes in a glass bottle which is easily recyclable. The pipette and glass bottle can both be recycled in Blomma Beauty's Terracycle box at Coal Drops Yard.
Who makes my products?
Bowe Organics is founded by Diane Bowe. They are manufactured in the UK.
Ricinus communis seed oil (castor oil)*, Carthamus tinctorius seed oil (safflower oil)*, Nigella sativa seed oil (black seed oil)*, Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil (jojoba oil)*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower oil)
*Certified Organic ingredients