A fresh and zesty handmade solid bar of soap that works to deeply cleanse, balance and soothe the skin. Featuring a cocktail blend of hydrating ingredients including extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, almond and castor oils to care for the skin as well as activated charcoal to detoxify.
We love it because it’s a great natural treatment for spot prone skin and it can be used to treat everything from blemishes on the face to backne.
- Peppermint essential oil contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties to cleanse the skin. It’s also highly soothing and leaves a cooling effect, which makes it brilliant for treating irritated skin
- Lemon essential oil is super nourishing and helps balance sebum levels in the epidermis. It’s also rich in antioxidants
- Extra virgin olive oil is rich in oleic acid to promote cell repair and regeneration and keeps skin hydrated and protected from moisture loss
- Virgin coconut oil is high in essential fatty acids as well as vitamin E to keep skin moisturised
How to use the soap bar: Lather with water and apply to the face and body before rinsing off. To prolong the life of your soap, keep it in a dish or box with drainage to dry it out when not in use.
What skin type is Minty Fresh Soap Bar good for?
Good for oily, combination and acne-prone skin types
- Organic. Each ingredient that is stated to be organic has been certified by The Soil Association, except the lavender which is COFRAC certified in France and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil which has been certified by Gemeral, the Organic Body of Catalunya in Spain
- Vegan friendly
How to recycle the packaging?
The box is made from recycled and recyclable card. The FSC certified paper bands are printed using eco toners.
Who makes my products?
Coraline’s organic soaps and natural skincare products are handmade in the UK in small batches in Kevin's soapery in Topsham, Devon. He forages locally for many of the ingredients to create bespoke essential oil blends so he can guarantee the purity and quality of the ingredients he's using in his organic handmade soaps.
Coraline Skincare was inspired by Kevin's daughter Coraline who was born with Down's syndrome and whose skin reacted to synthetic products easily. 50p from each soap sold is donated to the charity Small Steps.
Sodium Olivate (saponified extra virgin olive oil)*, Sodium Cocoate (saponified virgin coconut oil)*, Sodium Sheabutterate (saponified shea butter)*, Aqua (water), Glycerin (naturally produced during saponification)*, Sodium Castorate (saponified castor oil)*, Bentonite (bentonite clay), Sodium Sweet Almondate (saponified almond oil)*, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil (lemon essential oil)*, Mentha Piperita Oil (peppermint essential oil), Charcoal Powder, citral and limonene (naturally occurring compound in essential oils)
*Organic ingredientsSize: 100g